IPS 4255 Appliance Sensor
20667,90 €Hinta per 1 kpl sis. 24% alv
Webmyynti: 0 kpl
Toimitusaika-arvio: Erä: 17.11.2016
Heti myymälässä: 0 kpl
Toimitus alk: 10,90 €
Korissa: 0 kpl
Nimi: IPS 4255 Appliance Sensor
Valmistajan koodi: IPS-4255-K9
Cisco IPS 4255 Sensor (chassis, software, Secure Shell Protocol (SSH), four 10/100/1000BASE-T with RJ-45 connector)/ LAN: 10/100BaseT, 1000BaseTCisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors accurately identify, classify, and stop malicious traffic before it affects your business.
- Cisco IPS technology is engineered to prevents malicious activity, including worms, directed attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, reconnaissance, and application abuse.
- Built on advanced Cisco security and network intelligence, modular inspection capabilities can detect and prevent threats to the entire network stack, from applications to Address Resolution Protocol (ARP). Cisco IPS technology extends this expertise by providing industry-leading protection from evasion.
- Cisco IPS provides adaptive vulnerability and anomaly detection. Signatures are focused on vulnerabilities, so your ability to detect threats remains intact, even as exploits change. For emerging "zero-day" threats, a Cisco IPS sensor learns about your network, detects behavioral anomalies, and mitigates attacks without a signature update.
- Cisco IPS is the only intrusion prevention systems that use Global Correlation. Global Correlation harnesses the power of Cisco Security Intelligence Operations, the world's largest threat monitoring network, to achieve unprecedented threat management efficacy. Global threat information is turned into actionable intelligence, such as reputation scores, and pushed out to all enabled technologies. Using Global Correlation, Cisco IPS can stop twice the amount of malicious activity that traditional signature-only IPS technologies can, and with fewer false positives. With Global Correlation updates every five minutes, the Cisco IPS can also adjust to changing threat conditions 100 times faster than signature updates alone.
- Cisco IPS technology and signature services are developed by an extensive global team of Cisco security experts. These experts conduct ongoing research into emerging threats, inspection methods, and prevention strategies, in order to continue to deliver up-to-date vulnerability-based signatures and advanced intrusion prevention capabilities.
Cisco Systems on reitittimiä, kytkimiä ja muita verkkolaitteita valmistava tietoliikenne- ja elektroniikkateollisuusyritys. On arvioitu, että jopa 80% kaikesta Internetin liikenteestä kulkee Ciscon valmistamien reitittimien kautta.
Takuu: 12 kk