Asus ROG-STRIX-RX6600XT-O8G-GAMING näytönohjain
- Valmistajan koodi : 90YV0GN0-M0NA00
- EAN : 4711081332770
Leasing/vuokraus:21,77 €/kk ALV 0%, kun sopimusaika on 36 kk.
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6600 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
Radeon RX 6600 XT
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2448 MHz (Game Clock)
Gaming mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2428 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
243 x 134 x 52 mm
9.6 x 5.3 x 2.0 inch
1 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.