D-Link KVM-kytkin, 1 > 2, PS/2, USB, kaapelit 1,8m
39,40 €Hinta per 1 kpl sis. 24% alv
Webmyynti: 4 kpl
Toimitusaika-arvio: 7 - 12 ark.pv
Heti myymälässä: 0 kpl
Toimitus alk: 8,90 €
Korissa: 0 kpl
Nimi: D-Link KVM-kytkin, 1 > 2, PS/2, USB, kaapelit 1,8m
Valmistajan koodi: DKVM-2KU
Tyyppi: Kvm kytkimet
KVM-kytkin kahden tietokoneen hallintaan yhdestä näppäimistön, hiiren ja näytön työpisteestä.
Kytkimen vaihdot pikanäppäimillä tai kytkimessä olevalla painikkeella.
Sisäänrakennetut kaapelit, pituus 1,8m.
Mitat (LxSxK): 104x62x28mm.
Cost-effective for PC Users
If you have 2 PCs and need to use them at the same time,the DKVM-2KU saves you the money and space by allowing you to control your 2 computers from a set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. Or, you may have a better,bigger monitor and want to connect both PCs to it, the DKVM-2KU allows you to do this. 2 sets of cables are attached to the KVM switch ready for use, dispensing you of the need to prepare separate cables and connect them to the switch.
The DKVM-2KU utilizes advanced microprocessor emulation to intelligently manage each KVM port. This allows simultaneous boot-up of all attached PCs. Auto scan, audible feedback, and keyboard "Hot Keys" make the DKVM-2KU simple to use and manage. There is also a control button located on the front panel that allows you to switch between the PCs.
Status Save and High Resolution Support
The DKVM-2KU supports VGA, SVGA, and MultiSync monitors at up to 2048 x 1536 resolution at 72Hz refresh rate. Support for Microsoft IntelliMouse is provided.
USB 2.0 Port to Share USB Devices
A USB 2.0 port is built into this KVM switch to allow connection to a USB-supported device or a USB hub. This allows you to share your USB printer, scanner, card reader or other devices among the 2 connected PCs. This USB port is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices. By connecting this USB port to a USB hub, you can also share more than 1 USB device with your 2 PCs. In the Auto Scan mode, the USB device switching will come with the computer scan sequence.
- 2 KVM ports to control of 2 computers from a single set of keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Built-in USB 2.0 port to share a USB device between the 2 PCs
- Auto scan mode sequences through PCs
- Audible feedback for confirmation while switching between PCs
- Front panel LED indicators for selected PC
- Switching between PCs using front panel SELECT button or Hot Key command
- Supports SVGA, VGA, and multi-sync monitors
- Video resolutions up to 2048 1536
- Successfully tested with following mice: Microsoft IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse with IntelliEye, and IntelliMouse Explorer, Logitech FirstMouse+, Ligitech MouseMan+